PolicePatchOffice is located at

37 Groton Road
PO Box 239
Hebron, NH  03241 

Telephone: 911 to Report an Emergency

Non-Emergency Telephone:  603-744-5509
Fax:  603-744-5124

E-mail:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Department Personnel

Police Chief: Travis Austin
Officers: Andrew Newcomb, Christopher Corey, Kevin Foss, Alex Hutchins, Garrett Beck

FB FindUsOnFacebook-100

911 Street Addresses

The Town of Hebron participates in mutual aid with other surrounding towns in the Lake Region.  911 emergency calls may be handled by another town's emergency services.  It is essential that all residences have their 911 house number posted in a conspicuous location.  Click here for Guidelines on Posting House Numbers.


Receive emergency notification calls from the Grafton County Sheriff's Department.  Click here to add your contact information to the emergency database.  

The Hebron Police Department would like to make residents aware of recent criminal activity. This year the Town of Hebron as well as surrounding communities have had several home break-ins and thefts from residences. These thefts are mostly occurring at seasonal residences. We would like to ask for the public’s help in calling in suspicious people and/or vehicles. Specifics such as clothing descriptions or license plate numbers are extremely helpful.

We encourage everyone to look into home security systems, motion sensing lighting, game camera installation, etc. If you would like your Police Department to do an onsite security inspection to give security recommendations please call or email and we will be happy to do.

In addition, we also offer vacant house checks. If you are going to be away for an extended period and would like your Police Department to check on your property please email or call in with your dates you will be away and a way to contact you. During these periods an officer will check on your property noting the date and time of the check.

Police Chief Travis Austin
Hebron Police Department

If you would like the Hebron Police to check your house while you are away, please fill out the the Vacant House Check Request form listed below under Police Dept. Forms. Alternately, you may e-mail or mail the following information to the Police Department:

  • Vacant House Address
  • Owner Name
  • How to Contact Phone Number
  • How to Contact Email
  • Vacancy Start Date
  • Vacancy End Date
  • Other Information