How to Obtain an Absentee Ballot
An absentee ballot may be cast if a voter meets one of the following conditions:
- is absent from town the day of the election;
- is unable to cast a ballot in person due to a physical disability;
- is unable to cast a ballot in person due to an observance of a religious commitment;
- is unable to cast a ballot during polling hours due to employment or is in transit to or from work during polling hours
An absentee ballot request form may be obtained from the town clerk at (603) 744-7999 or during office hours of Tuesdays from 3:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30-11:00 a.m.
Absentee Ballot Request Forms
State Primary or General Election *See note below
March 14, 2017 Town Meeting
*Valid for primary elections only, if a voter is undeclared, you will need to declare a party by selecting either the Republican Party or the Democratic Party option on the absentee ballot request form. To return to undeclared status, a voter will need to complete a party affiliation change form through either the town clerk's office or at a Supervisors of the Checklist meeting.
Alternately, a voter may also submit a request in writing to the town clerk which includes the following information in the request:
- specify that you are requesting an absentee ballot
- specify the election
- if the election is a primary and you have no party affiliation (undeclared), please specifiy if you would like a republican or democratic ballot. To return to undeclared status, you will need to see the Supervisors of the Checklist or the town clerk.
- state you plan to be absent from town on election day
- your street address in Hebron
- the address to mail the absentee ballot
- sign the request
To cast an absentee ballot, please submit an absentee ballot request form mailed, faxed or in person to:
Hebron Town Clerk, PO Box 55, 10 Church Lane Hebron, NH 03241-0055
Phone: (603) 744-7999 Fax:(603) 744-9994
Please contact the town clerk's office at (603) 744-7999 or by email,
, with any questions.